Why Relationships are the Real Currency of Business with Chris Baiocchi, Founder & CEO of Resolute Philanthropy
In this episode of Empowered Leadership, host Alexandra Reese is joined by Chris Baiocchi, the Founder & CEO of Resolute Philanthropy, a fundraising consultancy that works with nonprofits to scale their revenues and impact. Join them as they discuss why leaders must build stronger relationships, and how to systematically do that at scale. Stay tuned to the end of the episode to learn how Chris is working to disrupt his regional economy with social enterprises.
In this episode of Empowered Leadership, host Alexandra Reese is joined by Chris Baiocchi, the Founder & CEO of Resolute Philanthropy, a fundraising consultancy that works with nonprofits to scale their revenues and impact. Chris has 20+ years of experience in the nonprofit sector and has held leadership positions at well-known nonprofits like Habitat for Humanity. Although Chris has dedicated himself to the nonprofit sector, his conversation with Alexandra yields valuable insights that are equally relevant to private sector leaders tuning in.
Join them as they discuss:
- How structure and systems create freedom and empowerment
- How leaders can build and scale trust
- Why personal relationships are the cornerstone of business success
- The strategies exceptional fundraisers use to build high-value, long-term relationships at scale
- A fresh perspective on how COVID-19 shifted the power dynamics between employees and employers, and why it’s unlikely to shift back (even with a recession!)
- How social enterprise businesses are disrupting the ESG movement, and why that could be good news for communities
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure to subscribe, rate and review the show (instructions available here
), and share with a friend! Your support makes a tremendous difference in spreading the word, so thank you.